Ever host slide shows? Perhaps you're showing images from a travelling experience or a historical destination. Those tiny 35mm slides can be very fiddly to hold and slot into the trays. What happens if they get put in the wrong order? It's easy to solve if you create labels for slides as you can read exactly what each one is and where it belongs. Slides may be handled regularly so you need to be sure the text won't rub off. Don't have a need for slide labels? These little white labels are also great for using in the office to mark in-trays and shelves.
- Ideal for return addressing and organising documents
- Find items faster - use Avery Mini Labels to mark the contents of your files, folders and boxes
- Use for return addressing and your post won't get lost but returned to sender
- Also ideal for marking your company brochures and packaging with your details
- Available in various sizes to suit every small label application