Even the toughest surfaces are no match for the edding 950 industry painter. This industrial marker can write on uneven, wet or rough surfaces. This pen doesn't use ink, but rather a highly-opaque and extremely durable coloured paste. It marks wood, stone and concrete as well as many other materials and can be used in a wide range of temperatures. The paste is non-drip and even writes under water or in the rain.
- For permanent marking particularly on rough, soiled and rusty materials
- Paste marker with twist-out wax-like tip
- Extremely durable marking, waterproof, smudge-proof, extremely lightfast and opaque, can even be used in wet conditions
- Stroke width: Approx. 10 mm
- Nib: Bullet nib (changeable, consistency similar to oil chalk)