This item will be dispatched from a third party location and may have an extended lead time.
The Phoenix Data Commander DS4620 Series is designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity Fire Protection unit for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of Data storage. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage. Fire Protection (Data) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120dis standard, providing 120 minutes Fire Protection for computer backup tapes. WATER RESISTANCE - Twin water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media. Locking - DS4620K - Fitted with a high quality Key Lock supplied with two Keys. DS4620E - Fitted with R3 high security and user friendly Electronic Lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the Lock also features dual control, hidden code and scrambled code. DS4620F - All the features of the R3 Lock plus the additional fingerprint Lock option which can be used to store up to 128 fingerprints and an internal alarm. Drop Test - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building. Special Features - DS4621 and DS4622 are fitted with automatic slam shut Locking. Fittings - Each unit comes complete with height adjustable shelves and pull out media trays. Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- Designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity fire protection unit for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of data storage. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage.
- Twin water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media.
- Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code, scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- Supplied with 2 height adjustable shelves and 5 pull out media trays.
- Fitted with automatic slam shut locking.
- Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- Fire Protection for Data: Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120dis. Providing 120 minutes fire protection for computer backup tapes.