The Phoenix Fire Fighter FS0440 Series sets new standards for Fire and Security Protection and is an ideal Safe for small to medium sized enterprises. Fire Protection (Paper) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 90 Paper (FS0441 & FS0442), NT Fire 017 - 120 Paper (FS0443), providing up to 120 minutes Fire Protection for paper documents. Fire Protection (DIGITAL MEDIA) - Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM Fire test standard, providing 60 minutes Fire Protection for digital media, DVD's, USB's and memory sticks. Security Protection - The Safe is recommended for an overnight cash risk of ?2,500.00 or ?25,000.00 valuables. Drop Test - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building. Fittings - Each Safe comes complete with height adjustable shelf and Lockable cash/valuables drawer. Locking - FS0440K - Fitted with a high quality Key Lock supplied with two Keys. FS0440E - Fitted with R3 high security and user friendly Electronic Lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the Lock also features dual control, hidden code and scrambled code. FS0440F - All the features of the R3 Lock plus the additional fingerprint Lock option which can be used to store up to 128 fingerprints and an internal alarm. Fixing - Can be secured to the floor by choosing Optional PAD4 base Fixing system. Special Features - Fitted with automatic slam shut Door Locking. Colour - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- Phoenix FireFighter II fire-resistant safe for residential and business use
- Supplied with height-adjustable shelf and lockable drawer
- Fitted with automatic slam-shut locking and fitted with internal key hooks
- Compatible with PAD4 base fixing system (not included), for securing to floor
- Free lifetime after-fire replacement warranty
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
- Capacity: 84 Litres
- Internal Dimensions (WxDxHmm): 380x330x670mm
- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 520x520x905mm
- Weight: 121kg
- Fire Protection for Digital Media: Tested to MTC - DIP120-60DM fire test standard. Providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB's and hard drives.
- Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,500.00 or £25,000.00 valuables.
- Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display with internal alarm, dual control, hidden code, scrambled code and time delay that can be programmed as standard.
- Complete a with height adjustable shelf and lockable drawer.
- Drop tested from 9.1 meters, automatic slam shut locking and fitted with internal key hooks.
- Fire Protection for Paper: Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 90 Paper. Providing 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- The Phoenix Fire Fighter Series sets new standards for Fire and security protection and is an ideal safe for small to medium sized SME's.