The combination of state of the art insulation materials and innovative design has led to the development of the Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1510 Series. Available in three sizes, our cupboards are robustly constructed with a 50mm fire gap between the inner and outer layers. This gap is filled with our specially developed system of multi-layered insulation materials to ensure the survival of your documentation. All models are equipped with height adjustable shelves that includes an innovative Lateral hanging rail underneath as standard. The maximum size file the rails can take is 345mm and the smallest is 285mm. Also, they must be lateral files. Lateral filing frames require lateral files which are filled from the side. (Suspended files are the type that are filled from the top and used in filing cabinets).
- The Phoenix Fire Ranger sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format
- Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records at 500°C
- High security 3-way espagnolette boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance
- Supplied with height-adjustable shelves that can also suspend lateral files underneath (optional filing cradles available separately)
- Free lifetime after fire replacement warranty
- Capacity: 815 litres
- WxDxH (external): 1250x520x1950mm
- WxDxH (internal): 1134x415x1810mm
- Weight: 200kg
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
- Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 key lock (2 keys supplied)
- The Phoenix Fire Ranger sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format.
- High security 3 way espagnolette boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance.
- Supplied with 4 height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard.