The Phoenix Fortress II SS118 series safe is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European S2 Standard and protects the contents against burglary attack. The body is constructed of double wall galvanised steel plate 3mm thick outer and 2mm inner walls. The locking mechanism engages four solid steel bolts (18mm in diameter) into the body of the safe. This construction method produces a safe of massive strength to prevent even the most determined of thieves gaining access. To add further security, the safe is ready prepared for base fixing to any type of wood, concrete or asphalt floor. The modern, compact and high quality design provides a safe ideal for business or domestic use to store valuables, cash or documents.
- The Phoenix Fortress SS1180 series is a range of high security safes designed and tested to the latest European test standards.
- Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security standard EN14450 giving cash cover of ?4,000 or Valuables cover of ?40,000.
- Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock
- Supplied with 2 keys.
- Double wall construction with anti drill plates and re-locker protection for the door provide a safe of great strength.
- Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint Ral9003 White.