The TI-84 Plus is a reliable graphics calculator with a proven track record in the classroom and approved use on many mathematics exams and science classes in high school. It has a built in USB port and USB cable included for connections with computers, classroom display tools and data logging devices and sensors.
- Memory available to the user: 480 KB ROM, 24 KB RAM
- Eight-line by 16-character display, 64 x 96 pixels
- Flash technology: apps are available from TI and other leading developers
- Input and view mathematical symbols, formulae and fractions exactly as they appear when written
- Optional: TI-SmartView Emulator Software for the TI-84 Plus Family
- Includes algebra, statistics, matrices. financial and programming functions