The TI-Nspire CX numeric handheld device and companion software are designed for teaching, learning and exploring mathematics and its applications. In addition to the flexibility offered by the TI-Nspire numeric handheld device,s simple, menu-driven document structure, the TI-Nspire CX handheld numeric device is enhanced by a backlit colour screen with the ability to import images and overlay graphs and other elements, bringing concepts to life. A powerful teaching and learning tool as well as an exam calculator where graphics are permitted.
- Slim handheld with full-colour backlit display, touchpad and 100 MB RAM; includes rechargeable battery
- Software allows for larger visualisation, more detailed work with data, programming and authoring on the computer
- The user may create and modify documents on either the handheld device or computer software application, and also seamlessly exchange files between handheld and computer as well as connect to projectors and interactive whiteboards
- Ability to import digital images onto the handheld screen as well as in the computer software
- Five dynamically linked applications: Calculator, Graphs & Geometry, Lists & Spreadsheet, Data & Statistics, Note
- 3-D Graphing View plots surfaces which can be defined as z = f (x, y)
- Supports data logging for collection and analysis of real-life data and science experiments using the Vernier DataQuest application for TI-Nspire technology